Movement, Fitness & Wellbeing Coaching
Coaching and sessions designed to meet the unique needs of your body, health, fitness & wellbeing challenges & aspirations.
From specialist corrective exercises to mobility work to strength and conditioning and more, your programming is created specifically to suit YOU. Every aspect is designed as part of a completely unique offering.
Coaching sessions include:
- Comprehensive Online Initial Screening.
- Initial Consultation including Live Screening (in Studio or via Zoom)
- I check your posture and alignment, breathing strategy, and mobility, check for diastasis, and discuss any issues that may need to be addressed or you want to talk about.
- Then, we go deep into your goals and your motivation to achieve them.
- Establishing benchmarks so we can see your progress.
- Private sessions up to 3 times per week (of 45 or 60 minutes duration).
- Goal Realignment & Progress Reviews.
- Regular updates to your exercise program, to keep your body adapting, increasing in ability, fitness and strength, and efficiently progressing towards reaching your goals.
- Precise coaching in exercise techniques to ensure your movement is working for you, making you stronger and more mobile.
- Reducing poor movement patterns.
- Strategies and guidance on reducing stress and anxiety.
- Sleep hygiene- implementing strategies to help you improve the amount and quality of your sleep.
- Relaxation techniques to calm your mind and apply to your every day.
- Massage techniques, muscle releases, mobilizations and stretching routines that allow you to move, feel, and exercise better.
- Simple dietary guidance and meal planning.
- Integrated pelvic floor and core training for strong, stable whole body movement.
- Direct communication with your health care provider where indicated (GP, specialist doctor, physiotherapist, etc, to ensure your health care needs are taken care of in your programming). I am certified in rehabilitation support.